A downloadable game for Windows
Travel back to 90s' games with the Ninja, a mysterious killer whose true purpose nobody knows, and live a full retro gaming experience in a world totally drawn in pixel-art.
Fight against mythological monsters, aliens, robots, gather coins, collect all the potato chips you can and see an surprising uncommon ending.
- Classic game play
- Up to 3 different Sub-Weapons
- Super ultra original "Up+Attack buttons" system to use these sub-weapons
- Hidden paths through stages
- 3 alternate endings
- Unlock a hidden character with unique abilities
- Fight a lot of unlikely enemies
- Humorous monster database
SteamBuy this game and also receive a Steam Key.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Release date||3 years ago|
|Tags||16-bit, 2D, Anime, Comedy, Ninja, Parody, Pixel Art, porradaria, Retro, Singleplayer|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few hours|
|Languages||German, English, Portuguese|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
This game is currently unavailable